Updated: Sep 14, 2020
we have taken every step to make you feel safe, comfortable and happy
Maternity and Newborn Photography is the way we, from the Baby Photographer Kolkata team, has been able to connect with people for the past so many years. We have served for more than 100 families if not less, and almost each one of them has blessed us for our efforts and conducts. Be it with the Mom-to-Be's or the Newborn prince or princess, we have taken every step to make you feel safe, comfortable and happy.
But since the last 2-3 months, the entire scenario has completely changed. We are not leaving our homes, and if we do there is complete protection and precautions for any kind of contact with people or things. We are just scared to even meet people.
The ladies in their last few months of Pregnancy are looking for the baby bump photo shoots which they have been dreaming for long, but due to this lockdown, and COVID 19 pandemic is simply panicked about the consequences on the possibility of the health hazard on her as well as the baby in the making.
Newborn Babies are in any case vulnerable to viral infections in normal situations because of their underdeveloped immunity, so the parents are also missing the once in a lifetime chances for a Photoshoot of their newborn, which is not possible once the baby grows and gets bigger.
You are not the only people who have been thinking about the situation and looking for a solution for the same, we at Baby Photographer Kolkata are also constantly in touch with medical supervisors in finding a solution, and we indeed have found it out.
Baby wrapping instructions will be provided from a distance and anyone from your family needs to do the work on our behalf.
For all the new parents and Mom-to-be's, we have a piece of good news for you, we are doing photoshoots while maintaining social distancing and taking every necessary precaution to protect the health of your Newborn Baby or would-be mothers.
Following are the steps that we have currently adopted for all the ongoing Photoshoots :
1. Temperature test for all staff members before going for any photoshoot.
2. Sanitizing all our staff and the equipment before and after each Photoshoot.
3. Compulsory use of Multi-layered masks and hand-gloves while at work.
4. Use of telephoto lenses and shoot from the maximum possible distance.
5. Washing and sanitizing all the Newborn Photoshoot Props and wraps before and after each photo-shoot.
6. Never touch the baby or the mother for any reason whatsoever.
7. Baby wrapping instructions will be provided from a distance and anyone from your family needs to do the work on our behalf.
We hope you have realized by now that we are equally concerned for your safe-keeping. Maternity Photoshoots or Newborn Photography all these are once in lifetime events, babies won't wait to be born or grow, life would find its way out amid all adversity.